2004 1500 brake pad failure

has any one eles had problems with their brake pads failling ? i replaced my front brake pads for the first time at 52,000 and shortly there after they failed and had to be replaced again

You get what you pay for!!!!

Jay wrote:

My truck, 2004 2500, CTD, 4x4 just turned 30000 miles. Much of that is city driving so I am thinking that new brakes will be necessary soon. I was going to go back with whatever pads and rotors the dealership uses. Is there a better use of my money than OEM?
BTW, I'm not interested in having pricey/fancy brakes. Just good quality pads and rotors that make NO NOISE and wear well.
Craig C.