a.a.dodge.trucks statistics

Page 2 of 2

I won't take that bet ;^). Fifty, huh? Downright balmy over there. We may hit 50 here in MO tomorrow! Time to turn off the heated leather seat and get out the golf clubs!
Have a very Merry Christmas!
Mike
Mike Simmons wrote:

Uh, we're expecting 50's here in Moab the rest of the week and mayby till next year.
No White Christmas for us unless I comb out some dandruff . . .FROM THE CAT!!!!
Merry Christmas, Mike, to you and yours
Budd

Same to ya' Budd!