Anyone have Accurate MPG for 2006 Diesel Ram

I have an '04 2500 Ram Diesel, Quad Cab, LB, 4x4. I get about 15.5 MPG(more on the city side of miles) and wanted to know if the '06 has the same engine
and if the MPG's are similar. Especiallly if it has the Mega Cab.
Thanks for the Help Tony

You also have to factor in the transmission.
I have seen people with 6 speed manual 2WD claim high as 24 mpg

And once you factor in the price of diesel.... I get 17 hwy and 15 city with my 98 Ram 1500 SLT Larimie 2 wheeldrive with auto and 5.9L but I have to run 89 octane or it pings up a hill or under a load (92,000 miles). Got slightly better milage with Load range E tires inflated to 80 psi, and suprisingly, the ride wasn't much rougher (meaning I doubt I could tell the difference at 60 mph on I-5) but I didn't get them this time because they weren't cost effective.

A coworker has an '06 2500 crew cab longbed with the manual and 3.73 rear end and he claims he's "averaging" 24 on his daily commute (mostly highway miles). It wouldn't surprise me either. I've ridden with him a couple times and he really babys it way more than I ever would.