ATF+4

Posted from another group AutoZone now carried Valvoline's ATF+4 synthetic ATF for $3.69/qt. Coasty

"Coasty" <uscg_ret at comcast dot net> wrote in message

What;'s wrong? Nobody bought it so they stopped selling it? ;-)

Nope... they just waited for me to buy 2 gallons of the stuff from my local stealership, that's all.... dangit,
Hey - anyone know how to re-seal those foil-looking factory seals on oil bottles? Just askin... :)
a little super glue and tin foil?
--
-Chris
05 CTD

The key is unsealing them. Maybe heating will weaken the glue and using an exacto knife will enable them to be resealed.
I heard something like that at Wal-Mart...people returning whole cases of oil and later they find out used oil is in them.

Larceny by conversion.