mopar atf+4

Do you have to buy mopar atf+4 from the dealer or is there someplace online that is a good deal...thanks

Reply to
yappy

WalMart carries the Mopar brand. Also, NAPA stores carry it in Shell brand. My local NAPA store ran a special on it for $2.59/qt. thru February, but had to extend the price thru March because (they claim) their warehouse is out of it. If/when they do get it in at that price, I'm buying about 24 qts.

Bill Putney

Bill is right. I was shopping for oil the other day at Walmart, and they have the Mopar branded ATF+4. It seems like it was selling for about $4.50 a quart.

-KM

Reply to
kmatheson

Quaker State also sells an ATF+4

Reply to
Knifeblade_03

Walmart also has it branded under their Tech line. I just bought two quarts for $2.59 from Walmart on Monday.

Reply to
holycow

I don't know that I'd trust their Tech Line brand. I know people say they are "made to the same spec." or "they come out of the same spigot" and other unporvable things, but I just don't trust it. "made to the same spec." can mean lots of different things and be interpreted many different ways, especialy by MBA's.

Bill Putney

As does Valvoline.

Reply to
NapalmHeart

Reply to
philthy

Never, ever buy anything at WallyWorld unless it is in a sealed NON- WallyWorld brand container. That company is shyster heaven.

Even the "fresh meat" in their grocery has about 20% added "other ingredients" if you read the fine print on the back of the package!

Good Luck, Bruce

Reply to
Highcountry