ATF+4

To whom it may concern:

AutoZone now carried Valvoline's ATF+4 synthetic ATF for $3.69/qt.

Reply to
billy ray

I would have sworn when I saw that it was Alt+F4 and had to check to see what the command was. LOL

Reply to
Kate

Does anyone know if Valvoline mfgs. DC's ATF+4?

Or is this just another look-alike claiming to be COMPATIBLE with ATF+4?

Reply to
JD Adams

Murrays Auto Parts stores in the northeast Ohio area carries the Mopar brand ATF-4. I think it runs about $6.00 a quart.

Tom

Reply to
mabar

It is actually labeled ATF+4 on the bottle not "Compatible with ATF+4" like the other stuff like Amsoil, etc..

DC announced they were going to begin licensing the stuff to manufacturers last year ...

FWIW Valvoline is the manufacturer of many of the other MOPAR fluids.

It is interesting that it does not yet appear on the valvoline website.

The stock number is VV346 for the 1 quart size

Reply to
Billy Ray

Excellent! Thanks for the information.

-JD

Reply to
JD Adams

What is or was excellent??

Tom

Reply to
mabar

  • Dating a gal who considers herself a 'sexual predator'. Bless her heart.
  • A keg of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale on tap, at exactly 38 degrees with CO2 set @ 13 psi. and a half-dozen pint glasses ready to go in the freezer. Spicy, fruity, perfect laceing and a head as thick as whipped cream. Mmmmm. Cheers!
  • 8 feet of fresh powder at Lake Tahoe this week - YES! Heavenly is well named.

Oh yeah, the information about Valvoline products. Pleased to hear I won't have to head to the Stealership for fluids anymore.

Reply to
JD Adams