Brake Upgrades

I have a 96 RAM 1500 4x4. I am looking for brake upgrades. I need the truck to stop shorter when carrying a full load. Anyone have a line on a rear disc brake conversion? Larger front discs? Better calipers?
Any help appreciated.
http://www.4wheelparts.com/CT65.aspx
Laszlo Almasi

Stainless Steel Brake Corp. (http://www.stainlesssteelbrakes.com ) offers both larger front calipers/rotors as well as rear disc conversions for your vehicle.
Tom Lawrence wrote:

Thanks for the links.
http://www.stainlesssteelbrakes.com
http://www.4wheelparts.com/CT65.aspx
So, now that I have links to two different products, which one is the better product (ignoring the price)?