1600 Upgrades

How much of a difference in my 73 super 1600 would I see with these upgrades?

and with rocker arms which ratio would be best? and also can these upgrades be made with out any other alterations? i.e. bigger valve covers or ? anything? If so what?

Thanks, you people are awsome!

Reply to
Super Nick via CarKB.com

and with rocker arms which ratio would be best? and also can these upgrades

Between the 1:10 and 1:25 ratio which one would be best in performance and to fit?

Reply to
Super Nick via CarKB.com