Dash Vent Troubles - 2003 Dodge R3500 DSL

I am having a problem with my dash vents on my R3500 Cummins Diesel.
As you sit in the driver's seat, there are two dash vents for the driver. From the passenger's seat, there are three dash vents. When I run my A/C, I
get ice cold air out of my driver's dash vents; however, outside temperature air is blowing out of the passenger's side.
I'm assuming there is a switch or acuator (sp) that is not working on the passenger's side.
Does anyone have any idea? Is it easy to get to? Where do I locate the switch?
Thanks in advance. Bob

Oops! Sorry for the repost.

standard output. I haven't been under the dash, and I hesitate to take it in---I'm wondering if it's a vacuum hose.
The passenger side does get cold after a while, but the volume of air and the temperature is just not what is coming out of the driver's side.
I love the truck, though.

to fix it. Here is a good link to find a 2900 page service manual for a 2003 Dodge pickup. http://www.hemitruckclub.com /

I've kinda been there, kinda did that, but not exactly. Mine was the Recirculation Door that was busted. I changed it out in the driveway, and it is a big job, but like eating an elephant, one bite at a time will do it. It sounds like yours is not the Recirc door, but another door. You will need to suck the AC fluid out and pull the unit if it is another door.
Good luck, FMB

I won't know what the problem is until I tear it apart, which will be this fall/winter when it is cooler.

Not a fair question, I think. I replaced my Recirc door which can be done without removing the entire HVAC system. It took me all day. I think the Dealer can do it in 3-4 hours.
I think you have to have your's removed. That entails sucking out the AC coolant and fully removing the dash. Then, pulling out your HVAC and working on it outside of the cab.
Did you download that manual? It has some troubleshooting in it and will tell you how to go about doing what needs to be done.
Here was my experience... http://www.dieseltruckresource.com/dev/showthread.php?t 778 or http://tinyurl.com/f95xe .
FMB

Thanks again for the info. I think I will take out the glove box and see if I can see anything from that point. I don't plan on doing this fix until it gets cooler. Currently it is 100 plus every day.
I did download the manual. I read through removing the dash. I dont' remember a troubleshooting section. I will have to look again.
Bob