oem dash vent

I have an 02 Impreza WRX. I'm trying to find a website that sells the OEM dash vent. I've done many google searches for Subaru parts, oem parts, etc, but i haven't come across this part. When i bought parts for my old truck there were sites that had b/w drawings and u found your part on each drawing. Is there a website like that for Subarus?

thanks

Reply to
matt

email/call Jamie at

She's a parts clerk AND races subies!

Carl

matt wrote:

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Sold!

-mark

Reply to
mark jb

She came in under a local quote for parts (with NO shipping cost) for me, including the cost of shipping UPS-oversize from west coast clear across to east coast. Definitely worth checking!

Reply to
CompUser