Dodge Ram 1500

Hi,
My brother bought a US 2004 Dodge Ram 1500, 6 Cyl. Is it possible to change the electronic odometer from miles to kilometers? I would appreciate your
advice
Your best bet is to contact a Dodge Dealer, since those parts would be fairly uncommon to find, even at a scrap yard. However, you may find differently where you are. You'll probably need to "flash" the new componants to match the mileage/kilometerage, depending on local regs.
--
Max

The easiest thing to do would be to just convert miles to km mentally from the odometer reading in the instrument cluster, and use the overhead display, which contains an odometer (albeit a resettable odometer), and you can toggle the units of measure on the display from english to metric.