Dualie into a single tire

I have a 98 dualie that I would like to make into a single tire. I have been told that "it can't be done" are that I need to change the whole rear end to all I need to do is change the rear hubs. I would
like sow help with this. Thanks, Raymond
On 10 Apr 2007 21:28:40 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Well the hub and offest is different so you cannot just use a stock wheel as track width would be a bit different but If you culd find a custom rim with right offset to use on the axle it would be doable but then no match front rims and offset. You could change front hubs but then there is the fender flare issue. There is no easy solution but it can be done if you want to spend time and money but is it worth it? ----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Could I get new rear hubs to make the off set right? Wolf