after market lift fuel pumps

i'm still looking for the most for my money on a lift pump on my second vp-44 and its goner as of friday won't start i would like everyone with experience with this to put in their 2 cents so i can make a better choice on a better longer lasting system

Reply to
david loyd

You might want to look into both a Walbro and a Fass. A good web site to read peoples opinions and experiences on them is

. Join them for free, it is a great site for CTD owners.

A good thread to read is

or
Glacier Diesel sells a kit using the Walbro pump.
I'll end up with a Walbro.

FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB