Durango Flex Fuel

Hi Everyone,

I have read different statements on what model years/engines of Durangos can run flex fuel. Can this group shed some light on it? My local gas station just started selling E85 for $2.899 versus $3.579...

Thanks,

Will

Reply to
Will

Not sure yet - looking at buying a used Durango :-)

Reply to
Will

If it is Yellow, you can use Flex Fuel.

Be cautious of people that try to convert. There is allot that goes into the conversion.

Not sure yet - looking at buying a used Durango :-)

Reply to
Bill

Yeah, I am not a car expert, but I read about the conversions and basically saw that "it works great in a perfect world, which we're not in..."

Reply to
Will