Durango Flex Fuel

Hi Everyone,
I have read different statements on what model years/engines of Durangos can run flex fuel. Can this group shed some light on it? My local gas station just started selling E85 for $2.899 versus $3.579...

Thanks,
Will

Not sure yet - looking at buying a used Durango :-)
If it is Yellow, you can use Flex Fuel.
Be cautious of people that try to convert. There is allot that goes into the conversion.

Not sure yet - looking at buying a used Durango :-)

Yeah, I am not a car expert, but I read about the conversions and basically saw that "it works great in a perfect world, which we're not in..."