Hi Everyone!!

Hey all, sorry I took so long to respond to some of those posts, but since the hurricane I have been more than busy. I just wanted to let the few people in here that may be wondering about me that I am fine and all is going well. The house I just bought suffered no damage from Hurricane Katrina, and my parent's house just had minimal damages. I am one of the very few fortunate ones, however. The city of New Orleans is still a mess, even two months later. We've been working around Canal Street and City park avenue if anyone is familiar with that. They had a good bit of water around there, but the closer you get to the lake and new orleans east, the worse it gets. I've been in St. Bernard parish and couldn't believe my eyes. I saw lots of ruined mustangs as well :(. I even saw a beautiful '93 cobra in someones garage that was hardly recognizable, not too beautiful anymore. I was smart and evacuated with my fiance and both of our families. Working for bellsouth I was one of the first back to town though and things were very weird to say the least. Anyway, I will try to post a little more now, but not too much because I am still working 13 twelve hour days in a row before I get one day off. Later RAMFM,

Erik D. '01 white GT

Reply to
Erik D.