Hi all, have a question about 2nd gen Ram frame/chassis. I believe the '94-'01('02) Rams were all built on the same platform, as opposed to the newer models, where the HDs are separate from the 1/2 tons.
Can anyone verify this? I feel a project comin' on, and I'd like 3/4 ton capability (after all, overkill is a man's best friend, right?). I think it's going to be a lot easier and cheaper to find 1/2 ton components, but I want to make sure all my underpinnings are capable enough, so I'm leaning more toward heavy duty suspension there. Thanks!