Front Axle Nut size on a 97 Ram 4x4

What is the size of the axle nut on the front of a 97 Ram 4x4. I need to buy a socket on the way home to replace the hub assembly and I can't remember what size i need to buy.
Thanks in advance,
-Jerry
i had to replace the front u joints on my 99 4x4 and a 1'11/16 12 point socket worked just fine not to bad a job to do good luck.