Drive axle/bub Nut Size?

Does anyone know the size of the front drive-axle/hub nut for a 4WD 1996 Ford Explorer?

Thanks,

Chris

Reply to
Chris

The AC on my 96 stopped working sometime over the winter. In checking it last night, the pressure on the low pressure side was over 100pounds, the compressor wasn't running, and there was no voltage on the compressor clutch wiring. I bridged what I thought was the low pressure cutout wiring to the compressor and still no voltage on the clutch coil. All fuses in the dash panel seemed intact.

Any suggestions on where to look next?

Thank You David Ross

Reply to
DR News Reading