molding

I have 2002 ram 1500 ,would like to take off black moldings on side of vehicle any suggestions ? Do not want to ruin paint

Reply to
PETER MCGLOUGHLIN

Get some fishing line, and use it like a rope saw. Start on one end of the molding, and use the line to cut through the adhesive. It will go through very easily, and won't hurt the paint. Once it's off, use some WD-40 to remove the rest of the adhesive.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Thanks Tom ,worked just fine ,much appreciated.

Reply to
PETER MCGLOUGHLIN

Send'em to me when you get'em off. they'd look good on my '05 SLT. :)

Ed

Reply to
Edward L. Dowdy