New Truck

Out with the 2002 Dodge Dakota Lemon!
In with the 2011 Dodge Dakota!
4.7L V8 With 16 spark plugs Anti-Spin Diff Big Horn / Lone Star Package.
Anyone know where I can get a service manual for this thing?
JAM

I don't know if your dealer can still get a paper manual or not. We do everything online anymore. No paper manuals for at least the last 5-6 years. You might check into Alldata.com to see how much a subscription would run you. AD uses factory info including tsb's and recall info.
Denny
Denny wrote:

Thanks!
JAM
Denny wrote:

This looks like what I need
http://www.alldatadiy.com /
JAM

Never had a problem with my 02 Dakota Sport. If yours was a lemon why did you buy another, I would think that would scare me away. 2 transmission rebuilds on my 92 Chevy S-10 were enough to keep me away from buying another.
BR549 wrote:

I had lost of problems with it when new.
I had to print out instructions and hand them the the "technician". The could never find the problem let alone fix it.
4.7L V8 Bad Fan x 2 Bad flasher unit Leaky AC Intermittent low idle and stalling
I've had a lot of good luck with Dodge, Plymouth and Chrysler over the last 40 years and half a million miles.
I figure the 2002 was just a fluke.
JAM