Oil Synthetic or not?

I have an 04 Dakota that i use for my work. I drive 200+ miles a day i have to change the oil once a month. Would it be better for me to switch to
synthetic or not?
Glytter
Glytter77 wrote:

--

One of the advantages to synthetic is the abilty
to extend drain intervals. You're changing about
On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 21:46:45 -0500, Glytter77 wrote:

I'd say no, but thats just me.
--
Chris

I use synthetic and change the oil every 5,000 miles, but our car travels about 50 miles per day. The decision to use synthetic or conventional is a purely personal one that depends on a lot of factors. I live in Michigan where we can have extremes of temperatures both ways.
Ken