OT-Roy

Hey Roy. Keep us informed about your shoulder. Like I said previously I've had 8 surgeries in the last 10 years in an attempt to correct mine. Now they are wanting to do a total replacement of the shoulder joint. I'm not so sure I want it done. Everytime they have gone in they have messed it up even more. I'm afraid of losing the use of my left arm. Anyway I'm curious as to what they recommend for you.

Bob

Reply to
Bob M

I keep telling him all he needs is some bee stings. But will he listen? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep
?

Reply to
Jack White

??

Reply to
Bob M

Did a cat scan with dye injected today. That was fun. See the doc Friday to discuss the results and next step.

Roy

I wouldn't think your new SRT would be good news for the shoulder!

Hope you got good, tight fitting buckets in the cockpit!

SMH

Reply to
Stephen Harding

Better news than the truck.

I have to jump on this before the friggin rabbit does. Actually the seats are real comfortable, all kinds of lateral support. I'd venture to say the seats are better than those in the Z-06.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

What was their reasoning for a CAT scan? Generally speaking, MRIs tend give more information on joint/muscle/etc function. Just curious, work in the medical imaging field :-)

-L>> Hey Roy. Keep us informed about your shoulder. Like I said previously

Reply to
Lint Radley

And heated?

[For your shoulder of course: a warm butt keeps a shoulder happy. (Does Wabbit have a bad shoulder, hmmm?).]

SMH

Reply to
Stephen Harding

Now that hurts. To think that I would take advantage.....

Actually the seats

If he'd only send me the vin....... No way he could bullshit out of it then..

Nope. Other than stiff 50 year old joints, I'm holding up fairly well. It's those White Castles that keep the innards lubed up and flowing.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Agreed MRI's are the way to go. But many years ago there was a situation much like today when our government involved us in a war. I had the good fortune to pick up a bunch of extra metal that was best left for me to lug around. So me and a magnet won't play well together.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I must confess, the seats are heated.

True but the car will be in FL in the spring. Won't need the heated seats there.

The wabbit probably has had no problems at al since he has had "the machine". It is plug and play so to speak.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Oh please... If I hadn't grabbed it you would have been all over that .

No need. I admit to heated BUCKET SEATS, you must remember them from years ago. Those are the seats ya can't get your wide ass into any more.

You pray for stiff joint!

Sore elbow, failing eyesight. Get's out shot by his daughter.

Keeping the wide ride wide.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

You and ole Mike can now bond with your bunn warmers. Don't get too comphy now....

That one will get me in trouble. I'll just shut up for now...

That happens when ya have to work for a living..

, failing eyesight.

That happens as ya get old..

And that I'm kinda proud of...

I like to think it keeps me from making an appt with a proctologist..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

As you should be!!

Odd that you have a appointment every week.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Photos don't lie, Denny -->

Nosey

Ah, gotcha. Then yes, definitely CT is the way to go.

-L>> What was their reasoning for a CAT scan? Generally speaking, MRIs tend

Reply to
Lint Radley

I think I'm speechless on that one....... That was good!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Reply to
Dale Yonz

Also got to keep those hemorrhoids warm and comfty dale

Reply to
Dale Yonz