OT-Roy

Hey Roy. Keep us informed about your shoulder. Like I said previously I've had 8 surgeries in the last 10 years in an attempt to correct mine. Now they are wanting to do a total replacement of the shoulder joint.
I'm not so sure I want it done. Everytime they have gone in they have messed it up even more. I'm afraid of losing the use of my left arm. Anyway I'm curious as to what they recommend for you.
Bob

I keep telling him all he needs is some bee stings. But will he listen? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
beekeep
?

Jack White wrote:

??

Did a cat scan with dye injected today. That was fun. See the doc Friday to discuss the results and next step.
Roy wrote:

I wouldn't think your new SRT would be good news for the shoulder!
Hope you got good, tight fitting buckets in the cockpit!
SMH
wrote in message

Better news than the truck.

I have to jump on this before the friggin rabbit does. Actually the seats are real comfortable, all kinds of lateral support. I'd venture to say the seats are better than those in the Z-06.
Roy

Roy wrote:

And heated?
[For your shoulder of course: a warm butt keeps a shoulder happy. (Does Wabbit have a bad shoulder, hmmm?).]
SMH
wrote in message

<smirk>
Now that hurts. To think that I would take advantage.....
Actually the seats

If he'd only send me the vin....... No way he could bullshit out of it then..

Nope. Other than stiff 50 year old joints, I'm holding up fairly well. It's those White Castles that keep the innards lubed up and flowing.
Denny

wrote in message

Oh please... If I hadn't grabbed it you would have been all over that .<VBG>

No need. I admit to heated BUCKET SEATS, you must remember them from years ago. Those are the seats ya can't get your wide ass into any more.<BFG>

You pray for stiff joint!<GBFG>

Sore elbow, failing eyesight. Get's out shot by his daughter.

Keeping the wide ride wide.
Roy

wrote in message

You and ole Mike can now bond with your bunn warmers. Don't get too comphy now.... <BG>

That one will get me in trouble. I'll just shut up for now...

That happens when ya have to work for a living..
, failing eyesight.
That happens as ya get old..
>Get's out shot by his daughter.
And that I'm kinda proud of... <BG>

I like to think it keeps me from making an appt with a proctologist..
Denny

wrote in message

As you should be!!

Odd that you have a appointment every week.<G>
Roy

Photos don't lie, Denny -->
http://i15.tinypic.com/2zsoh8o.jpg
--
Ken

I think I'm speechless on that one....... That was good!!
Denny
On 11/16/06 7:47 AM, in article ejhq5c$l0l$ snipped-for-privacy@aioe.server.aioe.org, "Nosey"

Make some fine tasting rabbit stew dale
wrote in message

I must confess, the seats are heated.

True but the car will be in FL in the spring. Won't need the heated seats there.
The wabbit probably has had no problems at al since he has had "the machine". It is plug and play so to speak.<G>
Roy

On 11/15/06 4:33 PM, in article %AM6h.4872$T_.3650@trndny06, "Stephen

Also got to keep those hemorrhoids warm and comfty dale
What was their reasoning for a CAT scan? Generally speaking, MRIs tend give more information on joint/muscle/etc function. Just curious, work in the medical imaging field :-)
-Lint
Roy wrote:

Ah, gotcha. Then yes, definitely CT is the way to go.
-Lint