Ping - Roy

I saw an Obama supporter fall in the Potomac River this morning around 8 am. Being a responsible, caring citizen, I immediately informed emergency services. It's now 4 pm and they still haven't responded. I'm beginning to think I may have wasted a stamp!

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

You shouldn't be surprised at all. Kinda like the response to Katrina.

Reply to
Roy

Pelosi, now she has nothing to do anymore, will be over just as soon as she finishes the booze that is on her tax paid plane.

Reply to
PeterD