OT Weekend BS Post

Page 2 of 3
Dayum, boy! I say you got us all beat, skeeter!

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

Many a white tail in my younger days. Many with spots in the spring due to my mothers incouragement!
beekeep
A true marksman, eh? I'm not sure I could do that.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

I hunted squirrels most of my life with a 22. 'Still do only I have a magnum now.
beekeep

That was with the .50 S&W and it was one tuff bowling ball. It didn't count in this thread......thankfully.. <BG>
Denny

is foxboro an outside stadium and if so, what will the weather be like sunday?

It is outside. As for the weather, Low's in the 30's, wind 10-15mph.

Pats by 7. Unfortunately, the Colts suffer from the same issue that the Eagles have: an unbalanced offensive scheme. Pats defense and the weather will shut down the passing game for Indy.
Eagles babee! Craig C.

rain?

Nope, should be a nice crisp night.

colts by 2

I could only wish. I hate to admit it but the Pats will win this one. No, I'm got getting on any wagon but Manning won't get it done.
Denny

Well, that's a start anyway.VBG>

It should be a good game if tha Pat's can get the running game going.
Roy

Looks like ya should have gone for the bet. Why the Pat's didn't stay with the run is beyond me. The penalties were unreal. Too much hype for brady, too many turnovers. I'm going to put my head in a vise!
Roy

Look at the bright side - Harvick won his 9th Busch race and came in third in the Cup race
Hey, rather than putting your head in a vice, why not just give Budd's C-Clamp another twist?
beekeep
PS:the skins did beat Dallas!

Heard some stuff went on with rigg's crew when harvick was leaving the track.

Right!
Roy
beekeep wrote:

And that made my week.
My favorite team: Eagles. My 2nd favorite team: Anyone playing against Dallas.
Not worried about the Pats ... they always pull out the win when they need to.
:-) Craig C.

Ya don't have to tip at White Castles.....

Do ya think I'm gonna tell you anything after all the shit you've been giving me??????? <BG>
Denny

Ya shouldn't have to pay for them either!!

That's okay, I put a deposit on one this afternoon. I couldn't find much negative doing a bunch of reading, so I figure I'd give it a shot.
Roy