OT Weekend BS Post

Looks like ya should have gone for the bet. Why the Pat's didn't stay with the run is beyond me. The penalties were unreal. Too much hype for brady, too many turnovers. I'm going to put my head in a vise!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Look at the bright side - Harvick won his 9th Busch race and came in third in the Cup race

Hey, rather than putting your head in a vice, why not just give Budd's C-Clamp another twist?

beekeep

PS:the skins did beat Dallas!

Reply to
beekeep

Heard some stuff went on with rigg's crew when harvick was leaving the track.

Right!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

And that made my week.

My favorite team: Eagles. My 2nd favorite team: Anyone playing against Dallas.

Not worried about the Pats ... they always pull out the win when they need to.

:-) Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.