Pearl Harbor Day

I guess fifty years from now we'll be buying Al Qaida made vehicles and TVs.
beekeep

guess fifty years from now we'll be buying Al Qaida made vehicles and TVs.
beekeep
Oh, Lord, I hope not.
OTOH, we didn't learn from WWII and now Japan has taken us over without firing a shot, Mopars are German and my cat is neutered.
Budd
Please, let us have a moment of silence for those that gave everything, in every war.
On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 22:53:38 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing