Ping - Mac

Hey Mac, howzit shakin? Did ya get any of that quake yesterday? Aren't you < 100 miles from the epi?
FMB (North Mexico)

We're fine, Bob, thanks for asking... I wish you'd get on Facebook so you were in my network.. lol
We shook pretty good but just minor damage, mostly things in the shop falling off shelves.. Mexicali, Calexico and El Centro got hit pretty hard though..
Yeah, we're 120 miles from the border and about 90 miles from the epicenter..

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing