PING: mac

Hey man, how you living down there? Any of the hurricane getting you?

Reply to
azwiley1

Doing pretty good, Larry..

The one last week was pretty far away from us... the one the hit Cabo is sort of on a path towards us, but looks like we'll just get more wind and humidity..

At 6am this morning, it was 82F and 83% humidity... I haven't checked the weather page this morning, but as of Tues afternoon, we were scheduled to get whatever the hurricane was bringing on Thur or Friday.. (really glad that we don't live on the mainland)

Thanks for asking!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to