Rear bumpers

Has anybody had any experience with Buckstop Truckware? Looking for a rear bumper and what they have looks pretty good, but look aren't everything.
www.buckstop.biz
Roy
I just put on a front bumper from them on my 2003 2500 Qaud cab 4x4. the construction is pretty good the finish could be better. the red the powder coater uses is almost the same color as the red dogde used for my truck. The brush gaurd was scratched and scuffed it was sent back to the coater but still has some flaws. the construction on the other hand is very strong. I was also told it would take 6 weeks to get it took 8 for the bumper and another 2 weeks for the brush gaurd and I only 20min away from there shop in Oregon. hope this helps you Ron