Re: Had my bumpers painted..

Now you'll just be worried about scratching the bumpers!

"Bob Perkins JustaBenz" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3132.bay.webtv.net...

Whadda you guys think ? Had it done for $250 front and rear plastic > bumper covers...I think it made a World of difference and I have oly > seen 3 of them done and none of them 3 were in my area.matter of fact > only one of them was in my state. I know some of you do body work > ..Thta price was rather cheap wasn't it? This is a high test pricy body > shop that did the work..It's also a friend of the family... > > Have a Great One ! > Bob :)

LOL Your probably right. But I have found that the bugs come off easier..... Have a Great One ! Bob :)

Reply to
Bob Perkins JustaBenz