rear quad cab seat replacement

I recently purchased a used 2003 Dodge 2500 quad cab with the bench rear seat. I wanted the split 60/40 seat but I couldn't find one. If I found one used, is it a simple unbolt, replace and re-bolt or does the
60/40 split seat use different points to fasten the seat to the cab? Thanks for any help.

Should be a direct bolt-in... they wouldn't make cabs with different seat mounting points.