recommend keyless entry and alarm

What would you folks recommend for a keyless entry/alarm system for a Dodge 2500 12 valve?

Read this it might help you decide on code alarm. http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT 4&STORY=/www/story/01-07-2004/0002084744&EDATE

I have Viper alarms on both the Ram and Dakota...
Remote/keyless work well, alarm is just about the right sensitivity, etc.. We're very happy with them.. (99 ram, 01 dak.. both mopar systems sucked)
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
mac davis wrote:

I have the Viper 791XV on my '99 Ram and I love it. The remote start is *almost* as good as heated leather seats.
--
Ken