keyless entry + alarm

Anyone know of a quality keyless entry/alarm that will fit a '96 T100? Truck already has power locks.

Reply to
Don Carpenter

the micro 6008

Reply to
I'm Right

Get the OEM Fujitsu VIP alarm system --- no wires to cut - simple plug in and it works with your keyless entry fobs. Several online Yota dealers sell at a good discount. Installation is 2-3 hours. Don't put aftermarket crap in it -- especially those that cut wires or use the crinp connectors - you'll end up standed one day!

Reply to
Wolfgang

I currently have power locks but no keyless entry. Toyota dealers tell me that replacement parts for the OEM system are available but the install kit is no longer available. They can't tell me exactly what was in the install kit. I've been looking at the Viper 791XV.

Googling on Fujitsu VIP alarm does not bring up any usable info. Do you know of a source for info or systems?

Reply to
Don Carpenter