Removing rear Tail Light from 2003 Ram 1500

Hello,
I spend most my time here reading and learning. Tonight I need a little advice. I am trying to remove the rear tail light (driver's side- if there
is a difference) from my truck to replace the turn signal bulb. The owners manual states that I should push the red clip and pull the wiring connector from the lens....not on my truck. Is there a better manual or web site that I could go to for more information??? Thanks in advance
Marshall

From my 2003 1500 factory service manual. Best $90 accessory I could find.
TURN LAMP REMOVAL (1) Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable. (2) Remove the tail lamp unit (Refer to 8 - ELECTRICAL/ LAMPS/LIGHTING - EXTERIOR/TAIL LAMP UNIT - REMOVAL). (3) Remove the bulb back plate from the tail lamp unit. (4) Separate the bulb from the lamp bar. INSTALLATION (1) Install the bulb into the back plate. (2) Install the bulb back plate to the tail lamp unit. (3) Install the tail lamp unit (Refer to 8 - ELECTRICAL/ LAMPS/LIGHTING - EXTERIOR/TAIL LAMP UNIT - INSTALLATION). (4) Connect the negative battery cable.
TAIL LAMP UNIT REMOVAL (1) Lower the tail gate. (2) Remove the screws (3) Disengage the taillamp unit from the body panel. (4) Disconnect the electrical connector (Fig. 19). INSTALLATION (1) Connect the wiring harness connector. (2) Position the taillamp unit into the body panel. (3) Install the screws (Fig. 19).
Happy Camping. snipped-for-privacy@NOPANTS.juno.com Remove NOPANTS To reply by direct E-Mail;
2003 Dodge 1500 QC SB Hemi, A/T, Tow Package, 3.92 gears (11 mpg Towing) 2001 Aerolite 21RDB 21ft TT (Scales 2900 dry)

Download the full 2003 Factory Service Manual here:
http://www.hemitruckclub.com
Look on the left side of the page
Thanks for the information Hey, one question, how do I "break" the wiring connector from the unit??? I can not seem to break that joint and I do not understand what "Push the red tab" means... some days I miss the old cars/trucks with simpler things...
Marshall