Fault Code P0633

Hi All,

I have a 2004 Ram 2500 HO CTD SRW SWB. I'm showing a fault code P0633. Does anyone know what that is? I just had the truck to the dealer last week to replace the transfer pump. They also listed on the work order that they re-flashed the truck. I would assume that re-flashing would clear any old codes so this must be something new since last week.

TIA,

Malcontent Southern California's Four Seasons: Earthquake, Mudslide, Brushfire, and Riot

Reply to
Malcontent

SKIM (Sentry Key Immobiliztion Module) secret key not entered. Do you have the Sentry Key (big fat gray key)? If so, it's no longer enabled. If not - the dealer enabled the SKIM feature in the ECM accidentally.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have the fat gray key. Is this anything to worry about or should I take it back to the dealer to get it re-set?

Malcontent Southern California's Four Seasons: Earthquake, Mudslide, Brushfire, and Riot

Reply to
Malcontent

Yes, you should go back. Your Sentry Key system isn't operative - if someone shoves a screwdriver into your ignition and turns it, the truck will start.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence