Shift needle

I just bought this 88 dodge d-250. they said it had a fuel injected 360 but that year was 318. The shifting needle that tells you what gear you are in stuck in the park gear but you can move the gears how can i fix
that???? thanks
I have a engine wiring harness for a 95 360 1500 auto ... What is it worth?? I think its complete except the junk yard cut the alt wires when removing the alternator.
List it on Ebay and find out.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

There's a cable that comes from the instrument cluster and connects to the shift column. That's come loose. Remove the trim pieces around the instrument cluster and steering column, find the loose cable, and re-attach it.
small cable running from clock to shifter just hooks on a pin each end with plastic lugs. easy fix had to do mine.
--
Big Al