Test Cable, Fuse Block Insert

Hope the subject is meaningful.

I would like to have a test cable/connector that I can insert in the fuse block, instead of the fuse, to test an individual circuit. For blade fuses, regular and mini. I made one up but it is not to my liking and I would rather nor reinvent the wheel.

The cable I made up has banana plugs to connect to a test meter.

Any ideas or input?

Thanks Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

You need current limiting if you are using for diagnostics to locate shorts or overloads.

Reply to
PeterD