Test Cable, Fuse Block Insert

Hope the subject is meaningful.
I would like to have a test cable/connector that I can insert in the fuse block, instead of the fuse, to test an individual circuit. For
blade fuses, regular and mini. I made one up but it is not to my liking and I would rather nor reinvent the wheel.
The cable I made up has banana plugs to connect to a test meter.
Any ideas or input?
Thanks Bob AZ

You need current limiting if you are using for diagnostics to locate shorts or overloads.