Trans Cooler Flex Hose (lower)

97 RAM 1500 CC/SB automatic w/Air, PS, RWD, etc
I need a new (lower) transmission cooler flex hose. I can find the upper easily enough but the lower seems to be either difficult to find or else
difficult to differentiate between all the various hoses that are wrong and don't fit.
I'd go to the dealer for this except they're sort of off my beaten trail. Anyone know a valid part number for this animal from either Autozone or O'Reilly?
Thanks