VSS and speedometer

I did the same as everbody else, changed the Vss and the cruise and the speedometer still dont work.I read the dodge service Manual, the chilton manual, and the Haynes manual, and none of them tell you about the sensior
in the diff.What is the big secret about that one. Is it a way for the dealer to make a little more money?

I never knew it was a secret... everyone that posts here and asks about a failed speedometer/ABS light is told to check and replace the sensor on the rear diff.
Others, who scan through quickly, and see "speed sensor", sometimes make the mistake and go out and buy the wrong one.
<shrug>
The one in the Diff IS the VSS.
"BGD" < snipped-for-privacy@gulftel.com> wrote in message

It is very clearly in my Haynes manual.