What is this button on a key for?

I recently purchased a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 HEMI that had been repossessed. The seller only had one key for it but made arrangements with the local Dodge dealer to get another one made for me. This morning
I went over to the dealer and they cut and programmed the new key.
Once I got home I noticed that it had an extra button on it. At least it was "extra" from other keys that I have for vehicles including Dodges. I took a picture of the new key and uploaded it to one of my domains so point your browser to http://www.dongares.com/newkey.htm and take a look.
Any help would be appreciated.
Don
On 06/20/2012 03:06 PM, IGot2P wrote:

Here's a pic of a similar Dodge key
<http://i.ebayimg.com/t/06-09-DODGE-REMOTE-KEYLESS-ENTRY-KEY-FOB-UNCUT-BLANK-I3-/00/s/NjgzWDEwMjQ =/$%28KGrHqNHJEgE92Hbmsv%29BPiDn-VYwg~~60_12.JPG>
The x2 button shows a trunk lid popped open.