Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- What is this button on a key for?
June 20, 2012, 6:06 pm
rate this thread
repossessed. The seller only had one key for it but made arrangements
with the local Dodge dealer to get another one made for me. This morning
I went over to the dealer and they cut and programmed the new key.
Once I got home I noticed that it had an extra button on it. At least it
was "extra" from other keys that I have for vehicles including Dodges. I
took a picture of the new key and uploaded it to one of my domains so
point your browser to http://www.dongares.com/newkey.htm and take a look.
Any help would be appreciated.
Re: What is this button on a key for?
Here's a pic of a similar Dodge key
The x2 button shows a trunk lid popped open.
- » Need source for an upstream (bank 1?) O2 sensor for a 04 Dodge Caravan (3.8L)
- — Next thread in » Dodge Trucks Forum
- » OEM Dodge Truck and Chrysler Parts Catalogs for Sale
- — Previous thread in » Dodge Trucks Forum