2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi questions

Anyone know where to obtain and original owner's manual for this pickup? Not the online downloadable ones, but an original paperback one.
I also have not seen any photos of the back seat area when the seat is pulled down and looking at the back of the truck there. There are several plastic clips and I do not understand how they are used or what they are for. Any ideas?
Thanks for any input.
Reply to
coupe1942