where is the 4wd indicator light???

I know this is a dumb questions but I did not get a owners manual when I bought this truck. Where is the light that tells you if you are in 4wd or not. What activates the light.
Thanks

It certainly is - because you expect us to know what kind of vehicle you have. If you include your year/make/model, it ceases to be a dumb question.
Tom Lawrence wrote:

whoops, forgot that didn't I. 1996 Dakota V8 Auto
In article
snipped-for-privacy@vermontel.net wrote:

In the console surround for the transfer case lever.