where to get a door panel

I am planning to add power locks and windows to my 2005 dakota and can't seem to find anywhere to buy a new door panel. I want to get a new door panel with the pre-cut holes for window and lock switches rather than cut
the existing one and cap the window crank.
I was wondering if I would have to get this from a dealer or if anyone knew of somewhere to get a match from an outside vendor.
Thanks for your help.
Kevin
Kevin wrote:

www.dodgeparts.com Under "online catalogs" select "collision parts". They are about $250 each for your truck. I think I'd check out the local salvage yards. If you can find one in a salvage yard you can get all the switches, motors, wiring, and mounting hardware too.