Window Deflectors for 2006 Quad Cab Dakota

Page 2 of 2

Someone suggested them so I bought them and put them on my truck. They do help with parking lot lines. I didn't think about the garage. That is a good idea.
Numan

if its Cummins powered you could use the truck to move the house out of the way.
<BFG>
--
----------------------------
-Chris

That is a funny mental image for sure! :-)
--

Tim McBride A.K.A. "Numan"

I find that it is just something else you learn to compensate for.
Roy

I remember back in the bike days.. rode a lot with a friend that had lost an eye and he was fine until he came up on a tight turn at speed... He said it just made riding a bit more exciting.. had problems seeing the "line" and timing braking/accelerating through the turn..
Mac

I just found that you had to adapt to it. I've had no problem at high speed with car's finding the line, AutoX wasn't a problem. Plowing is not a issue. At the range I will be off 1/4 left at 100yds. That is only a adjustment. What took me away from bikes was in my case it is the left eye, so to change lanes or entering from the right caused you to turn a bit to the left to catch the mirror. Too many times I'd look to the left then back ahead and be in the shit or damn close to it. Then a rock was tossed up and cracked the right lens of the poly carb glasses, that was it. I love my german sheperd's, but not on a harness.
Roy