cinquecento power help!

Hi, new to group and was wondering if anyone can tell me if there is another engine i can put in my cinquecento 900 aside from the sporting 1.1? I would love to get some more power for it.

Also does anyone know any other modifications i can do to the stock engine to get some more power?>

cheers

Reply to
steven MOORE

Come on Marco........

-- Jim GM4DHJ.....

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

van aaken do a turbo conversion mate thatll boost the power to 85bhp. But thats with hardly any boost. Whack it up and nd your looking at a beast of a car.

joe

Reply to
joe

Buy a Stilo Abarth