cinquecento power help!

Hi, new to group and was wondering if anyone can tell me if there is another engine i can put in my cinquecento 900 aside from the sporting 1.1? I would
love to get some more power for it.
Also does anyone know any other modifications i can do to the stock engine to get some more power?>
cheers
Come on Marco........
-- Jim GM4DHJ.....
van aaken do a turbo conversion mate thatll boost the power to 85bhp. But thats with hardly any boost. Whack it up and nd your looking at a beast of a car.
joe
On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 09:40:36 +0100, "steven MOORE"

Buy a Stilo Abarth

another
would