Fiat Brava 105 JTD alternator belt replacement

Hi all,
Does anyone know how this belt goes on, as mines just snapped. It goes round a couple of wheels, alternator, power steering, water pump? Any help
would be greatfully appreciated. Cheers
I have a question to you, that may be important to you. I have a Bravo 105 JTD, and the Alternator Belt has broken and got into the timming Belt. I now need a "new" engine.
I had already to replace the Alternator on my car 2 times. This is not normal. I think this maybe a construction problem.
Are you facing any problems with th alternator?