Fiat Stilo Radio Display Problems

No LCD display on radio - anyone know how to turn display on or off or if there is no LCD display then is my radio knackered?

Radio works fine just can't see to access options.

Reply to
Pabs

Had the same trouble with my Mk1 Punto. Its one of those light digits in a dark background displays. Turned out to be the bulb blown, its an ordinary bulb in a green rubber holder, soldered to the wires. Changed it myself, as I happened to have some suitable bulbs with fly leads on.

Reply to
abrinspamtrap

Sorry can't help but can you tell if the slot to the CD is supposed to be illuminated at all. Looks like there is a light in the centr at the bottom of the slot but mine does not illuminate.

Thanks,

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Portess