Radio/cassette or radio/cd for Fiat Stilo

Hi

Does anyone know where I can pick up a used radio for a Fiat Stilo (Double-DIN size)?

The fiat part numbers are:

735296994 (Radio/Cassette) 735296997 (Radio/CD)

Thanks

Reply to
ABC

Wait a year or two, and they'll be in in their droves... seen a 2 year old one with rust on the sills already. They go unbelievable cheaply at car auctions however, so I can understand why someone would still desire one price-wise.

Ebay's the cheapest place unfortunately.

Reply to
Robert

Thanks Robert

Reply to