Punto & Stilo Parts

If you have a Punto manufactured after 2001, I have a pair of roof bars for sale that have never been used and are still boxed.
Punto Roof Bars (never used!)60
Also available headlamp protectors/converters with the masks 20 and some wheel trims.
Stilo Alloy Wheel with Tyre (205/55/16V), as OEM to 1.6 Dynamic not used! Price is now 90 ono.
All plus AMTRAK delivery charges.
Seller lives in West Sussex, near Gatwick Airport UK
Interested? I will list these on Amazon.co.uk if anyone is.