Re: Fiat Punto immobiliser

Hi there,
I'm not sure it could be related to the battery (since I just changed my old one with a new FIAMM), but my barchetta (03/1999 - step2) still has problem at starting since the CODE light in the dashboard does not turn off...
Then you have to extract and reinsert the key and it starts... It happens mostly when the car and the environment are hot
Ad maiora